Looking for jobs?
Use the job search to see our current vacancies. If you need some application advice, take a look at some CV writing and interview tips below.
CV writing tips
A great CV can get you that all important interview.
Your CV will usually be the first contact with a potential employer and therefore it is vital to create a good first impression to make them want to read on. Here is a great CV Template. Please click on this link to download the word document CV Template.doc
Alternatively, let us prepare your CV for you. We offer a full CV writing service. For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be clear, use an easy to read font, black print on white paper.
- Ensure it follows a logical order – insert clear section headings.
- Proof read more than once and don’t completely rely on spell check –it isn’t foolproof, particularly when a word has more than one meaning.
- Be concise. Ideally it should be no more than two pages, however, more is acceptable depending on your skills/experience or specialist knowledge.
- Be honest. You may have to provide supporting information/documentation in an interview.
- Avoid long paragraphs; bullet points are a good tool as they break up the page and make reading easier.
- Do not use complex graphics unless you are applying for a role that requires you to demonstrate your artistic flair.
- Ensure formatting and layout are consistent.
Congratulations you have an interview, now what... ?
Preparation is key:
- Ensure you have researched the company and key personnel if possible - the internet makes this relatively easy.
- Look at the job specification and consider why you want the job and why you think you would be good in the role. What can you offer the company?
- Think of some questions you can ask at interview, if necessary, take a notepad and list some prompts.
- Make sure you arrive in good time! Check the route and location in advance to avoid any last minute panic.
register with us
If you would like to register with us, please send your CV and provide some information about the type of role you are looking for, together with salary expectation, notice period, driver or non driver and whether you are looking for permanent or temporary opportunities.