- job search
- < < Back to search
Client Service Team Leaderup to £25,000 pa Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex Ref: 245582SG
We are looking for a talented customer service team leader to fulfil the role of Client Services Team Leader. The supervisory role will include the effective management of teams responsible for customer service support, helpdesk, parts ordering etc.
- Managing and reporting on customer driven SLA Performance for all individuals.
- Improving individual and team performance through positive management.
- Ensuring ‘Performance and Development Reviews’ take place in line with company policies and timelines.
- Oversee and manage feedback and complaints procedures.
- Oversee the recruitment and training of staff in conjunction with HR.
- Act as main point of contact with any assigned customers dealing with queries, issues, collating information and attending meetings.
- Liaise with customer representatives at all levels with situations such as complaints or concerns regarding service delivery etc, knowing when to escalate the issue over to another department head (e.g. financial conversations/contract negotiations), and ensuring a resolution is found.
- Work across the senior management team to implement new business prior and after deals are completed.
- Perform Duty Manager and Out of Hours Management duties on a rota basis.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Management or Team Leader experience essential in a customer facing role.
- Experience of working to deadlines in a pressured environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Pro-activity and the ability to think creatively.
- PC literacy with good use of Microsoft Office applications including database experience.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
register with us
If you would like to register with us, please send your CV and provide some information about the type of role you are looking for, together with salary expectation, notice period, driver or non driver and whether you are looking for permanent or temporary opportunities.