- job search
- < < Back to search
Customer Service Agent£17,265 pa Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex Ref: 246303SG
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be the first point of contact within the Company for all the customers. You will be answering phone calls and also responding to emails sent from the customers regarding technical help requests, servicing enquiries and parts orders. You will work closely with your team and other departments to proactively ensure all customers are kept up to date, providing them with a world class customer service experience.
The key responsibilities of this Customer Service Agent role include:
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- Accurately inputting information onto a bespoke Service Management system
- Communicating relevant updates to customers, commercial managers, engineers and management in a timely manner
- Escalating and assisting in resolving problems or complaints with relevant contacts
- Accurately calculating quotes for customers
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have excellent Customer Service skills with proven experience
- Effectively multi-task and prioritise their workload
- Have a strong telephone manner
- Be an excellent communicator (both written and spoken)
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be PC Literate with the full Microsoft package
Customer Service Agent desirable skills/experience:
- Good data analysis skills
- Numerical reasoning
- Experience of customer reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
The working hours are Monday – Friday plus one in 3 Saturdays. You will receive a lieu day off during the week in which you are due to work the Saturday. It is a 37.5 hr working week 09.00 – 5.30pm.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
register with us
If you would like to register with us, please send your CV and provide some information about the type of role you are looking for, together with salary expectation, notice period, driver or non driver and whether you are looking for permanent or temporary opportunities.