- job search
- < < Back to search
Electrical Design Engineer£28k - £40k DOE Location: East Sussex Ref: 5413 SH
Sussex Recruitment is looking for experienced Electrical Design Engineers for their client. As a talented Electrical Design Engineer you will have a minimum 2 years plus experience to work with the existing team designing bespoke electrical control panels for their customers.
Owing to the rural location of this client you will need to drive and have your own transport.
- Liaison with Senior Projects Engineer at all stages of the design, build and test of a system
- Assist in project planning process
- Assist in writing the specification documents when required
- Take part in design review when required
- Design of control system in compliance with applicable project, quality and statutory requirements
- Preparation of all associated electrical drawings and wiring schedule for the project
- Advise production manager of any foreseen delays with the electrical design
- Assist in testing completed systems when required
- The design of Electrical Control Panels for manufacturing industries and/or production lines
- The use of either AutoCAD Electrical/Eplan to carry out the design of control panels
- Experience assembling/wiring control panels at some stage in your career
- Knowledge of Safety Circuit Design
- Familiarity with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive
- Having previously carried out some electronics/PCB design
- Familiarity with specifying stepper and servo motors
- Familiarity with the range of sensors used in industry
- Familiarity with the requirements of the Machinery Directive
- Determining the necessary Safety Circuit design based on a system Risk Assessment
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
register with us
If you would like to register with us, please send your CV and provide some information about the type of role you are looking for, together with salary expectation, notice period, driver or non driver and whether you are looking for permanent or temporary opportunities.