- job search
- < < Back to search
HSE Engineer£29,000 to £34,000 pa DOE Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex Ref: 246776SG
Super HSE opportunity for a Health & Safety Engineer to work within a manufacturing company in Eastbourne. This position would suit someone with a few years’ experience in an HSE engineering role, who is perhaps now seeking more responsibility.
NEBOSH qualified and full HSE experience within the engineering sector is essential.
You will be required to support the operation of the OH&S and EMS management systems and provide support to Site Facilities management, contributing to on-going improvement of Company operations.
Key tasks – SHE/HSE
- To conduct internal, SHE audits in compliance with ISO standards.
- To monitor and review Legal Compliance requirements.
- To monitor and facilitate statutory inspections and tests.
- To conduct and participate in Risk Assessments and to organise Risk Assessments by third parties.
- To participate in the maintenance of HSE procedures and work instructions.
- To complete corrective and improvement actions in the SHE management systems.
- To monitor and update records and documentation related to SHE.
- Other responsibilities as defined in the management system manuals.
Key tasks - Facilities
- To support the purchasing of site facilities services.
- To organise and manage contractors on site.
- To maintain site facilities records.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
register with us
If you would like to register with us, please send your CV and provide some information about the type of role you are looking for, together with salary expectation, notice period, driver or non driver and whether you are looking for permanent or temporary opportunities.